Wednesday, September 21, 2005

dropping a short line

Not going to post a lot today. There's not much to write and I have some things to do. Anyway...today was another school day, and art was actually interesting today. The teacher included me in her lesson, sorta. We al had to draw the projector machine thing and then she asked me to put them in order. I didnt know what she meant though, so I said ''gut oder schlect?'' Meaning good or bad. SLightly amusing, so then I proceeded t organize them by the angle they were drawn from. Nothing really exciting, but still, exciting for me. Oh and on the bus home i saw a cow giving birth. That was interesting....not something you see every day. Well, I assume it was...it appeared to be and there was no baby cow yet, but I had an inclination that is was. No further details though.... Oh and yesterday on the way to the bus stop with Carola and then on the way home on the bus after school we had to stop for a cow crossing. That was pretty funny. So random for me, but so normal for here. Oh, gotta stop, the cows are crossing the road, being hearded by the farmer. Made me laugh. SO I guess that's all.

PS---Mel and Aunt Kathy and Korinn. Hope Rita doesn't eat your brand new Houston house. Really and hoping for the best and so sorry Mel that you have to Motel 6 which I know you hate so much. I love your emails, they make me laugh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your #1 bloggers are on the run from 'reckless Rita. The huge cat 5 is whirling toward Galveston/Houston. K had the windows boarded up today and hit the road. They are in Austin with the cats and dogs in a teensy motel room.

K says Saturday will be the "day of her life" It yet to be determined if it will be the best or worst day in her life. Korinn says if the house is wrecked "Are we going back to California?" Both girls are calling everyone in CA to tell them to look at the wether channel since the reporter is staged in Seabrook.

If you keep getting lost you'll learn German real fast, huh? It was nice that dreadlocked boy helped you.

That is all for the excitement here..check out the newspapers or msn.com for the news. We'll keep you posted. I love you. YOur pop is taking theh night off--he is out of humor tonight.

Love, mom

I really want tollhouse cookies but I have no time to make them.