Tuesday, October 04, 2005

EIN MONAT!!!

Can you believe it?? I've already been here a month...nearly. About 6 more hours and I will have actually been here a month. But I have been away for a month and that seems rather crazy. Time goes faster and faster every week here, I think.

And Yes, I made a slight mistake in the last post. I meant to say that the students automatically speak to me in English because they think I don't know any German.

Good news!!! I am probably getting my hair changed on Friday! HOORAYY!!! Karola is going to make an appointment today I think, because Stefanie is getting a cut too. I am so happy. But I am not going to get mine cut, I am holding out on trying to let it grow out. As much as I like it short, this is an experiment, and I am not going to cut it after it's already actually resting on my shoulders. lol that sounds funny. And thank you everyone that has been writing me and posting.

In other news I am very happy that I brought peanut butter with me. Man I love that stuff. I don't think I could even go a week without peanut butter these days. Every day I love it more and more. Kinda like chocolate. ahhhhh dark chocolate...mmmmm. Ich liebe Schokolade.

Oh and I saw Pretty Woman last night, for the first time. Except it was in German, but I still got the gist. Cute movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kari Bananna
I feel so guilty for neglecting my favorite daughter for sooo long, but it was a test to see if your friends would post more often if I quit hogging your bloggerspace. And see...it worked as both Jess and your two other friends, "Bankrupt si-fi blogger" and "work from home bloger" wrote you right away! Sounds like someone won't have to look for work when they get home from Germany next year.

I'm so happy you're happy bout dying your hair. In your post a couple days ago with the pic of you standing in the garden, I thought you had gone maaad over your hair color and yanked out two fist fulls simultaneously. Upon closer inspection, I noticed it was actually bright orange carrots you were holding in your hand's, not hair. Sorry.

I'm bored...mom left me home alone with only myself to cook, so naturally (since we were out of hot dogs), I fried up some fish. Unfortunately, mom shafted me by either using or hideing all the rice...which is of course my favorite fish side dish. Sooo, I poped a tater in the microwave and slathered it with a thick layer of imperial margrine. Mummm... I love imperial margrine...and now that the margrine copper is in Germany, I can indulge to my hearts content...or discontent as the clinical case may be. Ooo...gotta take a break here...my butter's getting cold.

Ok...I'm back.
Got a bone stuck tween my teeth and had to use a knife to pick it out. Guess what??? Dargo caught THREE cottontail a few days ago, and yesterday he caught ANOTHER lack rabbit!I let two of the cottontail loose, unharmed! The third was just too tasty and more than Dargo could bare. Tomorrow I'm taking him to environmental camp under the guys of doing a raptor demonstration for the kiddies, but secretly, I've cut his jesses nearly clean through. The first time he sees one of the little petski squirrelski's on the green grasski...he's gonna bolt like a rocket off my fist! The jesses are gonna break, and he's gonna fly right past the most anti hunting wack nutt councelor, and plow feet first into the unsuspecting flea ridden, over fed, artifically protected squirrel! WOW what a ruckas that's gonna create! Then I'll have my opportunity to tell the wack nut what mother nature's really like as Dargo the Rabbit Snatching Harris' Hawk is eating his God Given Natural Prey...Alive!
Oh what a treat that will be...and for the kiddies to get to see it as well! Doubble Whammie!

Oh..I know...I'm not really that way. Too much politically correct sensitivity training from my employer has ruint my sense or realism. Ooo...gotta go again...Slo-Zoe and Ozzie Bone are begging pathetically at the door to be let in. You'd think it was 20 belowe out there the way they're acting.

Hummm....what else....Oh I know! I'm leaving for Oregone day after tomorrow. I'm gonna meet Cory and his friend for a little lagamorph safariamundo! It's gonna be a blast! We're staying in a little town with like 100 people in it. Should be entadessting...

Oh well...can't think of anything else, so...I guess this is it...fer now...umm, yya, er...I guess. Ok, hummm, guess I'll try and Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! And exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music! Eh?

Love you Kari...Pop