Monday, June 05, 2006

sorry


Ok I'm not dead, I just got a new host family and that is awesome and they are awesome and that is why I have dissappeared. They live in Säckingen and I love their dog! Kinda like a bigger Ozzy. And I have a house key and that's always cool. I have already done so much more with my friends, just because I now ahve transportation, aka niedergebisbach is in the middle of nowhere and the bus never comes there.... i love it with this family. Tomorrow night I'm leaving for Amsterdam, and Ill be home SUnday night. Its going to be fun, with other exchange students. And grandma, I like big earings, but not too heavy, and any color is good...everything. Pearl necklaces are cool too...simply all jewelry, I am kinda beomcing a jewelry finatic here caus I can by such things and they dont take up space like clothes. and thats Lotte, the dog, and she loves apples. she eats them like steak. its quite cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kari,

It is nice to see such a big smile on your face! Enjoy the new family!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Kari, HOw I wish you were here! I know we could have gobs of fun rummaging thru Grandma Jeans things! Suzanne and Joc and her friend Patti were here this past weekend for a plant tour and part of our entertainment was trying on jewelry that belonged to Aunt Alice. And I had brought home a orange and gold necklace from Moms which I wore on the plant tour and got several compliments!!!!I will go thru more for you. Remember you can always have first pick on my errings. !!!
So have fun! I think now you are considered a "shortimer"!! Start counting down the days.!
We went to Daniels 8th grade grad. yesterday. Was very nice then we went out to eat. They purchase their gowns for 8th grade and get to use them again when a senior!
Hang in there. love and blessings Granny

Anonymous said...

Kari,,,Hurry up and BLOG somemore!!! We will also miss you at Grandma Jeans "musing" love and blessingss Granny