Friday, June 30, 2006

just a little busy...



ok I have been really quite busy in the lately...sorry I havent posted. My time is kinda crammed full of always having something to do because well ja Im comin home in about 3 weeks. Ok well I havent been that terribly terribly busy, but my camera has also been freaking out..and mom, its working again, i can take pictures, except the display is completely gone...cracked, weird black and white shapes. But i did mess around with photoshop yesterday and made these pictures...one of me taken in amsterdam and the other is of amsterdam, a canal, pic taken on a bridge at night. but ja, there they are..and so i was just droppin in to say hi and that things are good. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you stay in Amsterdam long enough everything starts looking like that.