Tuesday, June 20, 2006

pictures...

Read the post below first....

the pictures are:

1. Us exchange students after running our city run, in our tshirts

2. ashley and i in front of the cadamaran on bodensee

3. and then us with our bikes and sorta matching shirts, and grrr faces

4. a club in amsterdam, Paradiso

5. On a bridge on a canal in a little down in the Netherlands.

6. Renate and Bruna and I

7. Amsterdam, black and white style

8. Alison and I on some statue thing in amsterdam

9. Central Station

10. central station sillouhette at sunset...sehr sehr schön.

Oh, and germany is going insane because of the world cup...really insane. Germany just beat ecuador about 2 hours ago and the cars are still driving down teh streets honking and people in the city are screaming ''DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND!!!'' its soooo funny.....im taking part in the madness.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a awesome update. I am at school just hanging out, doing homework etc. I have to have Korinn at the Houston zoo at 7am, and it doesn't make sense to drive 30 miles home, then back here again for my class. So I just chill. I did work out at the UH gym, which is way cool and to me as a student it is free.

Anyways, even thought I don't blame you a moment taking time to blog when you have the world to explore, I totally enjoy seeing the pics andhearing about what your doing. I am so jealous, you truly are having a experience of a lifetime.
Mels is going to begin here real soon. I have decided that Caitlin will take Mel to the airport in Aug. I will be to emotional. I am gonna miss that girl like crazy.

We are also doing the world cup thing. The girls watch as many of the games as possible. They are broadcast live on the spanish channels every day. So they are really enjoying them. The US networks only are showing the games on weekend. When Tori and Rae were here, it got pretty loud at times, rooting and cheering. Definitely go enjoy the cup adventures. Kinda like going to the Olympics.

Your mom is coming next week. Yeah, I get to have my sister visit!! We are planning a visit over to New Orleans. You mom wants to see some battlefields, history stuff. Lots there, or at least there was!

Keep having fun, soak it all up. Blog when you can but don't worry about us oldesters. Oh, now that your used to humidity you can come hang here in Houston with us!! We have LOTS of humity and we have air conditioning!!!

Oh, I saw on the news this morn that Redding is expected to have a national high today of 106!! share that with the locals!!

tons and tons of hugs, love you too@
aunty

Anonymous said...

Wow how exciting to be in a different country and seeing the world outside good ol' Bella Vista CA. I hope you will come to school and perhaps share your adventures with the students. PS I saw the Murphy and Murphy families at the fireworks and Sarah Murphy forwarded your blog because your mom keeps forgetting. Have Fun!
Mike McKenzie 2nd Grade Teacher

Anonymous said...

I did to try to forward blog to McKenzie--it got returned because he is a reject (oops, I mean has)a reject account...

mom