Wednesday, November 16, 2005

und kommt der schnee

Yes, it snowed, but only a little bit. But I got to practice in the snow...that was cool. Then the snow blowed north and it was just darn cold. But Pop, thank you for your corny jokes and responses to what I wrote. But about the window screen thing...they still most definitely have flies and mosquitos. Not as many mosquitos now as it is very cold, but about a month ago a few got into my room and I was attacked...I counted 16 bites on my face. And the flies are big. The swarm around the cows and the horses and the dog. But yes, the German's have their recylcling down...I noticed that right away, and it's excellent...something like it should really be incorporated in the states. The sepparate all their trash...paper, plastic, stuff to throw into the garden (compost), and other trash. such and such things like that. And this morning is clear as a bell. That was upsetting. Oh well, the snow will come again. Really wouldnt be surprised if it came back tonite or tomorrow...the weather here is weird like that. Better go. ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kari,

Did you get the package??? let me know!!

Nothing big going on around here. Korinn had her first lacrosse game yesterday. She seemed to really enjoy it. It was interesting to watch. I thought it would be similar to soccer but not really. Mel did some volunteer work for Rotary and got some free shrimp out of the deal!!

Tomorrow night is her interview!! She and Korinn are on thanksgiving break for the rest of the week!!

Ler me know if you got the package!!
hugs
ak