Sunday, May 25, 2008

photobucket

I made a photobucket account to post my pictures on, here's the link: http://photobucket.com/karmesan

on the left side of the screen there is a thing that says Karmesan and then under it there are two album names titled "random germany" and "korea part 1." There are just a few deutschland pics leftover from germany when i made this account ant never used it. It's kinda confusing, and I may end up making a flickr photo posting account because i like the layout better, but I don't want to make a yahoo email when I don't need one... Anyway, here this is.

Mong and I are sitting in the airport, only 20 hours 13 minutes to go till we take off. We''re here early cause we dropped off two other shasta college int'l students at sac airport who were flying today and it was cheaper to travel together and just sleep in the airport. Well, I'm bored and gonna go. BYE!

1 comment:

Mrs. M. said...

Hey, Kari!!

Your mom told me you camped under a table last night. Share some space with a snorer too!! Your on the airplane now...hope your getting some sleep. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

love you,
auntyk