Thursday, April 27, 2006

vienna, prague, surprise!













the first 7 are in VIENNA and the rest in PRAGUE....the first is all of us, minus a few I think...and then the next is the famous Hundertwasserhaus in Vienna, then a church...and uhh, ja, that's an order of all a line of different Austrian beers...then Ashley and I doing our kiss..we made kiss pictures at every cool landmark I think I have about 50 of them!! Then the next is a part of the kings palace or somehting in Vienna...or used to be...then Prag...unfortunately the weather was just becoming pretty. Haha and the one with Kathryn and I, the was the Ashley Olsen scene, it was funny. And ja, the others are just pictures in the city. And woohoo! I'm excited because I am going to Dresden tomorrow morning!! Just found out, with a wife of a Rotarian...totally looking foward to it. Unfortunately the weather does not look so pretty as the 75 degree days we were having last week here...but ja, and Grandma Carolyn, thanks for the posts and the emails...I just sent off a letter this mornign to Grandma Jean, so if you happen to be there when it comes, then she could see it. I love you all and well, ja, until later!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do seem to have a eye for photography. I like this bunch too. especially the last one, cool angles!!

ak

Anonymous said...

you drank all 8 of those?

Anonymous said...

Kari,
Thanks so much for mailing a letter to Grandma Jean. Maybe your mom told you she is in a resthome temporarily. Then I am going down to take care of her. I am in REdding now so Suzanne will be picking up her mail and taking it to her.
I absolutely LOVE your pictures!! Again, with all these sights, I don't have to go anywhere'!!! Have a great time. love and blessings Granny