Monday, December 12, 2005

I was in Ulm again...



It was cold!!! From left: Kelynn (South Carolina), Me, Ashley (Bristish Colombia, Canada), and Juan (Mexico). Then me balancing on some pillar thing in the city. Oh yeah, my hair is brown now...woohoo!!

I was in Ulm again this last weekend with the other exchange students...a thing set up by the Ulmer Rotary. I havent got time, but heres a few pics. I did manage to get sick though. I suppose a combination of very little sleep, outside in below freezing temperatures a lot of the time, and lots of people together didnt make the little cold virus better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehee, i love the pictures. keep em coming.

love mel

p.s. brazil!! eeee!

Anonymous said...

Word Kari.... Looks cold there... its bright and Sunny here.. well its deffinatly cool outside though around 60... I fixed my bike tire then mobbed to school.. then when I was done there I mobbed to Sunny Brae still on my bike and went down this really steep hill it was fun and had anothe 2 keys made for my trailer because someone took my keys with her!!!! MOM!!! and this time they couldnt figure out which key to use and now I have to go back after she gives me the key number!.. yeeah other than that Ive just been studying the music of Japan, Cuba, Trinidad, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, and Indonesia as well as Botany which I learned this really cool thing about synergid cells that attract the male gametophytes to the female egg cell... its way cool. that only happens in flowerin plants though the Angiosperms.. yup Blaines smart.. Never would thought would ya.. When I go home I will burn you CD's and I'll add on some music from Japan that I think is really sweet called Gagaku, and then Manuelita from Peru, maybe some african stuff to.. ANyways back to reading about Synergids..

Nicky said...

hey, my name is Nicky. I'm a southy from SA in Rotary District 1930 in Germany. I was wondering if you were in the same district. And also if you could ask any of the Ulm exchange students to contact me (if you can!) cos I really need someone to talk to. I'm seriously lonely here cos I can't speak the language and I haven't been able to meet any of the other exchangers yet and I haven't been told anything about an orientation. Thanks for your help! my e-mail is nickymd1@yahoo.com .